Cannabidiol or CBD oil has been steadily gaining steam in the market. Its rising popularity can be attributed to the immense health benefits that it provides. It comes in many forms and is now available as a tincture, a topical solution, a vaping liquid, and even as a gummy edible.
But where can CBD be purchased?
For those interested to buy CBD, Cannabidiol Oil is mainly peddled online. There are countless Internet-based sellers and merchant websites that ship CBD Oil within and outside the United States. The main concern of the users, though is purity, and where to get hold of unadulterated products.
And while there are pharmacies and physical retailers that already sell CBD-based products, most buyers remain partial to buying online. Apart from convenience, buying CBD online provides anonymity for those who may not be too comfortable to purchase such a product personally.
Where to purchase CBD products online
It is crucial to vet online sellers of CBD to ensure the authenticity of the product that is being bought. Legitimate websites and digital merchants will protect their reputation by ensuring that they sell only genuine CBD Oil and Cannabidiol-based products.
Consumers have to be very discriminating when it comes to choosing a CBD source. To find out if the CBD products peddled by the website are genuine, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Is the online merchant willing to present a Certificate of Analysis on their products? Check the website to see if a lab report or certificate of analysis has been posted. This report is the company’s proof of the authenticity of their product. If there is no Certificate posted on the website, get in touch with the virtual sales representative to ask for a copy.
Once the consumer gets hold of a copy, he should verify the date the lab test was conducted. Any report that is older than a year should be a red flag. Another matter to check in a Certificate of Analysis is the laboratory that performed the testing. The laboratory should be reputable and is accredited by the ISO.
As for a good lab report, a positive one should indicate that the product does not have any contaminant. It should also have consistent levels of Cannabidiol, as shown in the label of each product.
If the sales rep or web manager declines to present a copy, then it could be a sign that there was no laboratory testing conducted on their products. Laboratory tests are crucial because it determines the components of the CBD product, as well as the concentration, among other relevant information a consumer needs to know.
2. Do their CBD-based products contain legal levels of THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol? Most states have a .3% threshold of allowable THC. If the permissible levels are exceeded, then the consumer is at the risk of experiencing the psychoactive effects generated by THC.
3. The consumer should double-check where the hemp has been cultivated. The online merchant should have a supply agreement with a specific farm within the United States. This is because US farms employ a higher standard of hemp cultivation that ensures good quality raw material for CBD-based products.
4. Check the extraction process of the CBD-oil used in their products. The ideal method of extraction is Carbon Dioxide Extraction as it preserves the nutrients that are found in Cannabidiol. The CO2 Extraction process also ensures that the end product remains contaminant-free.
Apart from the four items mentioned above, it will also be best to check the CBD content of each product per dose. The consumer must make sure that the treatment will not be watered down so that he can reap the health benefits of Cannabidiol.
Moreover, it will be best to check on at least three websites to compare prices. Too steep a price could be a rip-off. A proven high-quality product should at least justify moderately high prices.
Advantages of Buying CBD Online
Given the factors mentioned above, is it still good to buy CBD online? The simple answer is yes. Here are some reasons why it is always beneficial to purchase CBD and CBD-based products online.
1. Consumers have more time to vet the product sold online. There will be more information available on a website than a product label. Moreover, a Certificate of Analysis can be posted online, while a CBD-based product sold in a pharmacy may not provide that same information in its label.
2. The potential customer can see online and social media reviews about the product. Unlike CBD products off the shelf, online CBD-products are backed by reviews either positive or otherwise.
3. Buying online will always be convenient. This advantage is pretty self-explanatory. With just a click of a button, the delivery will be shipped right into the customer’s preferred delivery address: no more shopping, no more driving. A buyer just has to click and wait.
Knowing where to buy authentic Cannabidiol is crucial in experiencing the full health benefits of CBD Oil. While countless online merchants peddle Cannabidiol products, there remain to be fool-proof ways not to fall victim into CBD scams.
To sum up, verifying the genuineness of the product through reliable laboratory reports is the first step in ensuring that a trustworthy online merchant is peddling the CBD Oil. Vetting the reputation of the company and its relationship with the farm supplying the CBD products will also be a good indicator of the reliability of the online seller. Lastly, checking on the CBD concentration per dose doses and corresponding THC levels likewise help determine the authenticity of the products.